Search Velvet's Blog

Miaow, My Virtual Kitten

Friday, May 30, 2014

Spot Check

Okay, I do realize that this might be a bit outdated. But still, better late than never.

So, a few days before exam, a prefect from another class suddenly entered our class... Then she announced that there is now a SPOT CHECK and we must all get out... Everyone was shocked coz technically spot checks rarely happen on A class people. Which means someone must have reported us. And a lot of prefects weren't around (they went for Chinese debate) so it must be one of them.

Actually spot checks are kind of exciting if you got away safely. Well, it's my first spot check anyway. Back in Han Chiang, we never had spot checks. As in NEVER. And now, the prefects rummage through our bags and actually search our body. I can't see human rights here. Like, seriously, we are not criminals okay? Even the police has to get search warrants before they search your house. And the prefects get to flip through our note books and stuff. Privacy, privacy, my "dears". I feel like one of the people in those chinese films portraying ancient people. You know, the emperor (the discipline teacher??!!) orders people to search the house and rob all the gold........

It kinda evokes adrenaline in you when you watch the prefect search your bag... Adrenaline to punch the discipline teacher haha. Anyway I managed to escape unscathed. But most people aren't so lucky, Nic got 1 mark deducted because she brought Panadol pills... The teacher was like, I'm afraid you'll swallow them and kill yourself. WTH? One of my classmates lose 16 marks... for bringing her phone and lying to the teacher. 8 marks from Sherwin for helping her to lie. Their lie got busted because someone else won't help to lie. <shrugs> Seriously we HAVE a right to lie. Freedom of speech, kay? (Although such freedom rarely existed anyway.) Flo was like, she would pretend to try to jump off the railing if the teacher took away her phone... Good plan actually, because even if the teacher doesn't believe, she has to stop you too, coz if just one person really jumped, she'll be dead. And no one would enroll in this haunted school any more. Aha.

So, who's the culprit that reported us? I know but I don't think I can post here, coz my blog is like, half-public. (Half only because not many members of the public read it, only fellow classmates will pay visits. Which makes it worse actually.) I'll just say that she met a fitting end. If anyone is still wondering about it, when the election of the deputy head prefect comes out at the end of the year, I'm sure there will be no more doubts.

p.s. I'm really amazed by the length of the antennae of some classmates. I don't know how they managed to get news so fast. One reportedly knew the culprit one hour after the spot check. <claps enthusiastically>

No comments:

Post a Comment