Search Velvet's Blog

Miaow, My Virtual Kitten

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Family...

My gran came back from Taiwan. Bobby managed to appear...(Just don't ask where has he been, when did he came back etc. As I said, they never tell me anything. I'm not even the last person to know, but I completely won't know.) Well guess what. They actually brought me presents. How thoughtful. Except that it wasn't.
 1. A Daisy Duck schedule planner
 2. A Pingu schedule planner
  Did I ever say I like ducks? NO. In fact, I kind of dislike them. And? Also, I'm not five! Pingues are cute alright but try counting how many years have past since I grew out of them. Of course, if I really like them, I probably wouldn't get them then. Plus, who needs two schedule planners? Use yours brains! Duh.

No comments:

Post a Comment