Search Velvet's Blog

Miaow, My Virtual Kitten

Friday, December 16, 2011

PCGHS

Went to PCGHS yesterday early morning. The environment is nicer than my primary, it being bigger and greener etc. The teachers... well, at least those at the register counter(all) didn't seem very intelligent, some are even quite snobby... but I learned to not expect anything from teachers. (Thank god I didn't show my real name here...)

Actually, the school was smaller than I thought. I mean for 7*400(+) students, I would have prefered something bigger, but it's okay. And why are schools so rectangular? I'd do with some more twists and turns, haha.

If anything, PCGHS has strict rules! Worse still, they deducted marks for wrong-doings. That's a scary thought. There's lots of crazy rules, I'll type them out later. Here's a thriller: No Japanese anime drawings. That's weird, right? Lucky for me, I'm never good at art, which means I don't even know how to draw them.

I don't know about my class, sports team, etc. Oh ya, one more difficulties of secondary school life. Arts and sports, we have to take both exams. Marks counted. My fingers crossed. ARGH.

That's pretty much about it, as for co-curriculum activities, I wish to take Chinese Orchestra. Music's not my weak point at least. As for sports, I'll just follow my friends. PCGHS has chosen Computer Club for Form 1s, although I reckon they're going to be boring. Just one more thing. If you are in some Service Club, you get extra marks. I hope to get a student psychology counselor position. I don't know whether they let Form1s be that or  not though. It's my ambition to study psychology, so I might as well get a start at it. Anyway the other jobs are too tiring...

No comments:

Post a Comment