Search Velvet's Blog

Miaow, My Virtual Kitten

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Florence

To avoid confusion, let me tell you that Florence here does not refer to the city in Italy... It refers to a person, my pretty, cute but crazy, smart, bold, cheeky, lively etc friend. Whom this post is dedicated to.
  I've got to thank Flo here for inspiring me to take up blogging again. In case you haven't noticed, I kinda gave up for quite a long time, But the main reason I wrote this post is because she asked me too. Hahahaha. Not exactly ask, more of a subtle reminder actually... No offense, Flo, =P
  My first impression of Florence is--- admirably bold and cheeky. Seriously, what else is there to say for a girl who gets scolded on the very first day of Form 1 because of what, singing in class?  Yep, that's Flo for you.
  Basically Florence is a very fun girl to be with. I've only been close to her since this year and since then, there's a surprise in store at school at least every week, if not every day. It's just that she gets a bit annoying when she keeps nagging me for me homework. Fact statement: Flo rarely does her homework (I'll say she had improved a lot recently, but still.) but she manages to get 3rd in class. 2nd, actually, if you'd be so kind to ignore the discipline marks. (What do you expect?) How unfair is this world?
  And Flo has a really great fashion sense. She advises us on clothes, hair styles, blah blah. Just a word, Flo, you're pretty enough, there's really no need to fuss so much over what type of camera you use to take photos of yourself... Trust me, you look good in all of them.
  I did one of the craziest thing in my school life with Flo...I help trimmed her hair in a toilet. LOL. Well it's not that crazy, but it seemed crazy enough when we did it. I was like, keep quiet and don't giggle. Not an easy thing given the circumstances. Prefects, if you are reading this, this blog belongs to Tan Ah Miao school number 99999 class K0Z. There, you can go deduct her marks.

No comments:

Post a Comment