Search Velvet's Blog

Miaow, My Virtual Kitten

Friday, August 9, 2013

Just a random post...

So I kinda stopped blogging for a while... Coz I don't really have time and I'm just a bit lazy... Wakakaka.
Erm, anyway since I wanna start again, I might as well fill in the lost 7 months...
1) I survived. LOL. I know, it might seemed a bit too obvious but hey, it's not easy to survive under all that stress in our class... Well actually most of the class is okay, except for a few that I'm sure would prefer if I haven't survive...
2) I now have... a smart phone. Finally, says Nicole my desk mate. Yeah. But I haven't figured out how to blog on smart phones though... Anyone teach me? And I still have no cat. So sad. I'd rather have a cat... Nicole rolls her eyes and tries to hit me on the head.
3) I started watching anime. Not much, just a few my friend Natalie suggested. Now that I have a smart phone plus faster internet it's easier... So far I think it's okay, quite nice, but I'm not an anime craze either. So yeah.
4) I realized my best friend is a Scorpio. The best friend is Natalie. There's this great site where you can find out your true horoscopes, which sometimes come as a big surprise. Go on, try it. Click here! It'll open in a new window...
5) I learned hidden meanings with Nicole. LOL. The truth is, you can never have a conversation with her that is free of them. So yeah. Unfortunately this haven't helped me in my Chinese Comprehension exam. Which, in case you don't know, is now extremely difficult and has no less hidden meanings than Nic. All thanks to the government's PBS thingy. Er, I hope I won't get arrested for that...
6) My Italian hasn't improved.Sob. /.\ However, hopefully this web page can help me on... Learn Italian with me here! Continue working on it, eh?
7) One of my good friends--Suzannah--is going to Hong Kong. We'll all seriously miss her. T.T
8) Notice the new song in my blog? It's a very long story. To cut it short, in order to persuade Natalie to enter debate, I somehow got myself stuck into a singing competition next year. Yea that's the song we're planning to do. I know you're reading this, but don't give comments!
9) By the way, Facebook has these really cute Pusheen cat stickers. I had lots of fun spamming conversations with them. <3
Yeah so, look forward to more posts. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment