Search Velvet's Blog

Miaow, My Virtual Kitten

Saturday, August 31, 2013

My virtual kitten

Warning: this post might be a bit boring, so feel free to skip if you feel like it... Blame Nicole please...

So, one day, Nicole visited my blog. She saw my virtual kitten, sighed (She hates animals and tried to persuade me to be the same but failed and she definitely doesn't understand why I like cats.) and decided to  click on my virtual kitten anyway. But, it ignored her. She told me in class. I advised her to try clicking the basket, but the kitten still IGNORED her. Maybe it doesn't like her. So, I experimented just now and my conclusion is, click the kitten to set it free, and click the basket to put it back. But basically it always responds no matter where I click. Poor Nic.

I did NOT name the kitten. The creator (I don't mean GOD, I mean the widget creator.) named it Kelly because K for kitten. If I named it it would be something like Sapphire, Velvet or Stardust. That's not the point. The point is, I have a classmate named Kelly. And she sits on the left hand side of Nicole. (I sit on her right, temporarily--long story.) So I hope she didn't think Nic was referring to her when Nic said,"I hate Kelly the kitten." Yeah so, boring post, please ignore me.

No comments:

Post a Comment