Search Velvet's Blog

Miaow, My Virtual Kitten

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Mighty Minds 2014 (Part A)

So today is the first time I spend so much time in a mall! Rather unfortunately, it wasn't that I get to spend all the time shopping. In fact, I didn't even get to buy desserts, much less shop. To go to 1st Avenue and not shop is like the Chinese saying "Go to the treasure mountain and return empty-handed."

But anyway, like the title suggested, I'm there to compete in the Mighty Minds Competition. And it was like, so busy and so stressed that we didn't even get a decent lunch (We went to McDonald's, duhhh, cuz Nat was like, we need to eat somewhere fast...!) We (me, Nat and Nic) actually managed to scrape through the first round, (We were the last team to get in =.=) pass the second round and win 2nd in the third round! Seriously it's a miracle! We didn't really expect to win, because it's like so damn hard. But it's kinda annoying that we were just one or two questions away from the champion, they get RM1600++ each person! But they have to go to KL, which is not a good thing for our hectic lifestyles, so I suppose it's as well. After all, we did get RM666 each. The best thing about this competition is that the winners get a lot of money. Actually that's because RHB bank sponsored. Banks are all filthy rich. And they sponsored because... to get the money you have to have a RHB account. If you don't, then make one. There. Oh and always remember to bring you ICs cuz you need one to make an account. Otherwise you have to visit the bank yourself. Like us. Duhhhh.

Actually this post is dedicated to explaining the rules of Mighty Minds, since you can't find them online. Well I'm doing it because a lot of new contestants will search for it every year, and this would bring a lot of traffic to my blog! XD The questions will be included in the next post, they're in my phone which is charging upstairs... I copied as much as I can... Yeah I know I'm so kind. =P

Um... actually I think I'll post the rules next post (Mighty Minds 2014 Part B) because I'm kinda running out of time here. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment