Search Velvet's Blog

Miaow, My Virtual Kitten

Friday, March 21, 2014

Random Random Stuff

So I'm typing with one hand coz I'm peeling grapes with the other hand. Anyway I was finally free after so long, since hols started, so yea hopefully I'll be able to manage my blog a bit the following week. The mighty minds rules post would be the next post... Ok ok I apologize for my laziness.

I viewed Nic's blog just now and I realize that she made me sound so random. Not as in random unknown person, as in person who behaves randomly. But actually I'm really random. Whatever. So, (I certainly use 'so' a lot in my blog posts. Hmm.)

So basically nothing much happened. Okay actually a lot of things happened. Especially today before field practice... But I'm still processing information. Yes Nicole, I'M STILL PROCESSING that damn information.

I don't wanna post too much un-random stuff... Coz Shu Qi stalks me ._. Kinda. She found my blog the very day I posted it on my Insta and she also found a (very, no, extremely) embarassing video of me. Omigosh did I just tell you guys that? Face palm. (Like anyone of you cared anyway =.=)

So (That's the 6th 'so' for today...) I'll just post some really random stuff. Basically for me March and April is the season of birthdays coz most of my Form 1 classmates are Pisces or Aries. My own birthday is on the 26th of March! Woohoo! Oh and we wrote cards for Shu Fay since she posted New Year cards for us. Actually mine was more like color paper home made card and Flo's was a letter... I think she wrote it on spare paper =.= Ee and Nic shared a card. (a real card that reads "Happy Bday, Uncle." I don't really get the joke but apparently they find it very funny??) Then we're out of time to post so Ee has to be the postman. (She dropped it into Fay's letter box. XD)

And I kinda became the sole torture victim of Flo. Okay maybe not the sole one, but still. She's like, taking ecstasy pills every day or what? Every day she's like so high, no matter lack of sleep or too much sleep... Except for today when she got very very pekcek because of the Nilam stuff. Since our classmates are so uncooperative I told her to fine them RM1 for each day they're late. And already two people are going to have to pay RM9 when school reopens.

I still CANNOT get my mind off the information! Nicole!!! I need mountains! Or a swimming pool. But no I won't spill the secret. :x

No comments:

Post a Comment