Search Velvet's Blog

Miaow, My Virtual Kitten

Saturday, August 16, 2014

PKK Farewell

So today is the day! The day of PKK farewell... AND the day the new AJK list will be announced. Lol... So, I am now the vice secretary... Nat is the vice treasurer. Hmm. To be honest we were both very happy until we found out that part of the job includes reaching school as early as 6.40am every day. Not being ungrateful but I need sleep to survive... =P Actually, some of the people chosen are quite a surprise! Before the farewell the Form 4 seniors gave us paper to write to the Form 5 seniors... Actually it's kinda awkward and I can't really think of what to say, except for happy farewell... Anyway the farewell is held in Paradise Hotel and the food is pretty nice. If you googled the hotel, it's hard to find coz for some reason it keeps on changing its name... It's our turn to plan farewells next year and I wonder where will we held it? Apparently there's a tradition to not hold farewells in the same place. Hmm. Probably depends on how much Xin Yan fined people this year. (She's the discipline...) I would like to take pictures but I was busy being briefed about my new post... Anyway happy farewell!

p.s. Life is seriously unfair! Like, really unfair! My friend in Hong Kong, she get 5000-6000 Hong Kong dollars a TERM for participating in competitions and getting first in class that sort of thing. Which is like, RM2000++ Well I know it's a private school and is therefore filthy rich but still. Even in Penang here, Jen who is in Methodist Girls' School can get RM200 and 8 Domino pizza vouchers. Here in PCGHS, we only get what, RM50 for first in year and RM30 for gold prize in competitions. I repeat: Life is seriously unfair.

No comments:

Post a Comment