Search Velvet's Blog

Miaow, My Virtual Kitten

Friday, August 29, 2014

Little Things

Even little things can show just how much of an idiot you are.

Do you know how to throw paper balls?
1. Scrunch up some paper into a round shape thing.
2. Aim.
3. Throw.
As simple as that.

Last Sun we had a little bit of 'fun' in my tuition class. We were supposed to give presentations, not individually but in groups of three. Before starting, the teacher gave everyone a piece of paper to scrunch up... And instructed us to throw the paper balls at anyone who keeps on looking at the script while presenting.

And so a few rounds passed with many paper balls flying. Finally my group's turn. My friend who stood beside me stammered and someone threw one. Not my problem. That is, until. Until a stupid brainless idiot guy who must be blind to have such a lousy aim threw one at my friend and it hit ME. I was like, wth?

So when it's my turn to present, I, while speaking, picked up one from the floor. And threw it at him. AND HIT HIM ON THE HEAD. Headshot!

Seriously is it even possible for someone who cannot even throw a freaking paper ball straight to achieve any form of success in life? It's impossible! That guy must be doomed to fail eternally. Like, seriously! You're a guy and you can't even match half my aim. Throwing paper balls isn't like throwing paper planes or books.(These have weird centers of gravity.) It's round and geometrical! How hard can it be to aim? Can't you even throw straight? Epic fail!


Even little things can change your life (for the worse??) forever.

I saw this research thing on newspaper. It says that the almost audible background noise of a ticking clock can ruin your whole darn life! *Shoots a horrified glance at my alarm clock.*

Okay actually the article read so: The ticking sound of a clock can make women want to have children. That is, if she grew up in a family that thinks that child bearing is important for a female.

The point is, as we all learned in science form 3, giving birth to children is an extremely scary process that is also extremely painful and makes your life after extremely troublesome. Basically it ruins your life. End of story. Get it? Get it?? GET IT??? *Goes hysterical.*


Little things you could've, SHOULD'VE learned from this blog post:
1. Learn to throw paper balls.
2. Learn to aim properly. Darts help. Even the magnet ones help. I use to throw magnetic darts as a child. LOL. But seriously it helps a lot in aiming.
3. Do NOT ever throw ANYTHING, accidentally or purposely, at ME. I THROW THEM BACK. (Out of the topic stuff: I remembered swearing to slap whoever dare to slap me back, when I was a kid in primary... It still holds.)
4. If you can't throw a paper ball straight, don't throw one at all. It only proves what an idiot you are.
5. Change that ticking alarm clock NOW! Use an electronic alarm clock instead. Or your phone. Go, technology.
6. Ignore your family members if they try to persuade you that giving birth is important. (So what if the human race goes extinct? So not going to sacrifice my personal happiness for whatever thing dubbed the greater good. Actually the world might be a better place without humans. Call me selfish. I don't care. ><)


3 comments:

  1. I can't help myself but to feel sorry for the guy who throw paper scrunch to you(accidentally? Too bad, he has no skill.)Anyway, I admire your way of revenge as I think it is a nicer and more polite way to revenge..(Well, it is better than killing people right?) I'll learn this by heart although I don't think I can use it in my daily life. I am not the taking revenge type person(unless you have driven me insane/crazy.)XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi!! It's been a long time since anyone commented in my blog (most people just leave a message in the chatbox) and I'm really curious who you are! (I give my blog address to a lot of people hehe...) I assume you are Jen? Are you? o.O Lol and hopefully I'll never be the one to drive you insane =D

      Delete
    2. Ya, you can assume me as Jen(it is nice name tq.)I forget to tell you it is quite hard to drive me crazy(or only I think so)Lol. Whatever. I comment on your blog because I am a newbie here and don't exactly know how blog works. I don't even know there is something called chatbox here..so I comment(this is a direct and easy way isn't it?) Perhaps you can teach me how to use blog and read post properly one day..haha

      Delete