Search Velvet's Blog

Miaow, My Virtual Kitten

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Superstition

I disliked superstitions. Although I cannot pronounce myself as a 100% practical person, I can say that I disliked 99% of superstitions. The superstitions that are supposed to bring luck to one is okay. But in my opinion, they never work. Then there are "bad" superstitions. Those are so terrible. They bring tragic to everyone, no matter one believes in them or not, in some way. You see, those who believed will be scared and miserable when they accidentally, say, break a mirror. By being miserable, they cannot concentrate and something bad tends to happen. The others remembered this and they too start to believe. The cycle continues. Some superstitions are worse still(readers must be wondering, how can they get more terrible, yet the answer is positive). These are the superstitions that cause humans to kill other animals. One of the most famous ones is the one which they kill black cats. I hate this. I wish that the people who done it should be turn into fish, cat food, etc. for cats to eat!!! Can't these stupid people see, if cats can really bring bad luck, they will be dead before they can say anything about cats! 
I absolutely loathe, abhor, even hate superstitions!

No comments:

Post a Comment