Search Velvet's Blog

Miaow, My Virtual Kitten

Saturday, February 26, 2011

#4: A trick

    After one whole day of search, there was still no sign of Mr.Vampire. The police was informed and it was determined that he was kidnapped. Much to our disappointment, the camp continued.
    The next day, in the morning, a funny but strange incident happened. Here was how it started. Natalie and I heard someone cursing outside. It turned out to be Trick. We burst into fits of laughter when we saw what happened - he was covered in a bucket of honey! 
    After our laughter finally died down, we asked Trick what actually happened.
    "I was coming out of my camp, then this stupid bucket fell on me!" he groaned.
    "Oh, just use magic to clean up yourself," said Velvet, trying to control her laughter.
    "Did you noticed anything unusual or suspect of anyone?" asked Natalie.
    "I suspect...you two! And your familiars!" said Trick.
    Velvet spat at him, "If I were to do that, I would just use magic and pour the honey in front of you! Why waste energy?" Upon saying that, she chanted, "Bucket of honey I command, Pour on Trick when I wave my wand." 
    Tony was immediately covered in honey again. It was really funny!
    "Natalie isn't so naughty. If it was really one of us, it had to be me." I said, trying to avoid being smacked by Trick.
    "Well, the only thing I saw was a white tail disappearing under the bushes," replied Trick.
    "Look! The same type of fur like what we collected in the forest, stuck in the bottom of the bucket!" shouted Red.
    We looked at each other, thinking the same thing.
<to be continued.>

No comments:

Post a Comment