Search Velvet's Blog

Miaow, My Virtual Kitten

Friday, February 11, 2011

#3: My enemy disappeared^^

    It was cloudy that night. The moon was hidden behind clouds. Later, about 10 p.m., a strong gust of wind blew the clouds away gradually. That was about when we rested in the camps. The wind was still blowing. Vironica said that the clouds would be gone by midnight. Then I dosed off.
   It was about midnight when I woke up.The others were still asleep. I had a strong sensation that something was going to happen. But I couldn't make out what exactly. I explored the sensation, and it seemed to be good, but somehow I felt guilty about it. Restless, I couldn't sleep. 
    Suddenly, I heard a yell. To be more precise, I thought I heard a yell, and also something moving outside. Scared, I woke Natalie, who assured me that it was just my imagination. 
    Then it howled. Something howled. The same chilly howl. It was definitely nearer. In fact, it sounded just as if it was outside the camp
    It ended just like now it started. So sudden. Exhausted, we fell asleep. Neither of us noticed the pair of eyes glistening outside. 
    The next morning we were awoken by a loud scream. From our teacher. Apparently, Sandy and Fern fell asleep during their watch... And Mr.Vampire was missing!
    I felt good... and guilty.
<to be continued.>

5 comments:

  1. the colour of your text is too light

    ReplyDelete
  2. about the question below, reason i chose fairy:
    I wanted to become a fairy because I wanted to protect all the GOOD cats all the EARTH. If, I am just a cat, I might not be able to do that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well for example the cats that bully other cats.

    ReplyDelete