Search Velvet's Blog

Miaow, My Virtual Kitten

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Of Braces and Contact Lens

I'm getting braces. I'm forced to get braces. Yeah, well, too bad... T.T Upset. Argh. Must hurt a lot... And I wonder can I even eat stuff after having them?? Sigh. Weep. Oh well whatever. The doctor said that aside from chewing ice cubes and sweets my teeth can still function normally... As long as I feel comfortable with, say, eating KFC or eating crispy stuff, I can just go ahead with it. As long as I feel comfortable. My interpretation is that he is not giving any guarantees. One month to my death, so I'd better starting eating a lot now, you now, to store fat like a camel... And guess what, the process of installing (or whatever word that is more suitable) braces takes one hour. Oh. My. God. And with no sedates or anesthesia... 'Coz Mr. Doc promised no pain... Not that I believe it. :S Am I even expected to survive?? :'( I rather you give me sleeping pills so that when I finally wake up like after a day, it will be over. =.=

Okay, the good thing is I'm also getting contacts. Well, not exactly contacts. There's this weird new technology, you wear contacts when you sleep and you don't have to wear any contacts or specs during day time and you can still see clearly. Cool, huh? Yay so I can finally get rid of my specs~~ I hate wearing specs~~

Last thing, NICOLE, if you are reading this (which I doubted), DO NOT COMMENT on it. ><

No comments:

Post a Comment