Search Velvet's Blog

Miaow, My Virtual Kitten

Monday, December 24, 2012

Buon Natale!

Merry Christmas, guys.
Er, it's Christmas eve... And I'm at home, literally doing nothing... Yep, but don't laugh or anything, I'm not miserable. Please, what's wrong with it? I'm just not that good with those relatives of mine, especially on my father's side. I suppose some of my mum's siblings are nice, but anyway they came to our condo the past afternoon. I don't suppose they're doing anything in particular now either, perhaps having dinner? As for friends, I know a few that are in the same situation right now, and one that's barbecuing... Have fun barbecuing, Nic. Actually, we scheduled something to do together tomorrow, but the host was 'perhaps busy'. And since the traffic's pretty congested, I'm still not good at biking, and I definitely won't walk =.= so where else can I go?
Anyway, that doesn't mean I'm sad or anything, in fact I'm still merry, as long as I still get my presents~

By the way, the title means Merry Christmas <obviously> in Italian. Not Google Translate... I'm trying to learn Italian. Why? The reason... Well, aside from the fact that I've always loved Italy, the food, the weather, the lazy plus romantic atmosphere and stuff, it's all thanks to an idiota. One day I was 'hanging out' online, and my best friend Nat and someone I dislike started talking, er, typing in Japanese, which in turn make the whole group started typing in foreign languages... Until the aforementioned person, a.k.a. the idiot, started complaining that we were all using Google Translate and he didn't want us to do it anymore. Seriously, chi se ne frega? (Who cares?) But that's the point where I decided to try and learn at least one foreign language... Yeah I know it's a stupid thing to do... Anyway I'm actually memorizing the Italian words and phrases in my electronic dictionary one by one. A bad way to learn. Argh. Anyone cares to help and offer me some tips? /,\

Well whatever, the point is, Buon Natale!

No comments:

Post a Comment