Search Velvet's Blog

Miaow, My Virtual Kitten

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Week 6

Sorry for the lack of posts yesterday! I'm kinda busy. More than kinda, actually, I'm very busy after staying back at school for three days straight. A personal record for me. But I think I'll break it next week coz I might have to stay in school 4 days in a row. /.\

So I'm busy with my debate audition stuff. Yes there is going to be a THIRD audition. Why the hell do we need so many auditions? Ask the teachers, they are too soft hearted to kick people out. So this time the topic is should driving age be lowered, and I'm on the pro side. By the way there's this fun debate website. Click here. Add me, BlueSapphire, if you have an account there. =)

And I'm also having problems with my art homework, sketching with pen. Actually there is no problem except that I was too lazy to do it in the hols. Anyway I'll post a picture after I finished.

Bye guys it's a short post I know. Originally I don't wanna post today but I feel so guilty...

No comments:

Post a Comment