Search Velvet's Blog

Miaow, My Virtual Kitten

Friday, February 14, 2014

Week 7

Happy Valentine's Day peeps... Boring day for me since I'm single and doing nothing special.

Originally in this week's post I was going to post a story of my gran's dog going missing and returning but, something WAY more important turned up today so I'm going to post about that and ask you guys for help. Forget about the dog.

So we have a forum kind of thing in class today, for Mandarin PBS. The class is split into two groups and takes turns to ask someone from the other group questions with the theme friendship and trust. Then someone I barely even talk to suddenly asked me, and I'm like, what the hell? It's not like she doesn't have other people to ask, she's popular enough, so what ask me? Maybe I'm paranoid but I smelled a whiff of conspiracies in the air. CREEPY. Not a good Valentine gift. LOL.

Quote Florence, Life is Weird. Like, really weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment