Search Velvet's Blog

Miaow, My Virtual Kitten

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Week 5 (C)

You know this page "It was just a dream... Dammit!" on Fb? They post lots of creepy stuff. Tho Nat probably won't think it's creepy since she never thinks that anything is creepy. Horror stories are like jokes to her. Anyway here's a creepy one: Unfamiliar faces in your dream might be ghosts staring at you.

So yea what did you guys have for dinner in CNY? For me it's really weird. On Thursday it's pretty normal, reunion dinner, blah, on Friday we went to an Indian restaurant, Hamideeyah, coz no Chinese restaurant is open... The food is quite nice, and when we paid it was a lot less than what the menu wrote. Then again, the restaurant had some reputation for charging randomly, as in, sometimes they charge higher, sometimes lower, depending on your luck instead of the menu. Well I suggest they put a statement on the wall saying, "Prices may vary depending on the cashier's mood." And just now we had Indian food, again, at Cinta Sayang Restaurant. The price is very very affordable.

I know, I know I promised photos.  So here they are. My friend, Fay sent me CNY greeting cards! How sweet~ ;) She sent the whole stack for our classmates to me, so it was very thick, and at first I thought it's all mine...

This is the first time I received something in an ENVELOP. You guys are not peeking at my address.

My card~ Unfortunately she forgot I have fish phobia. =P

Nah surely no one is going to be interested in what's written in my card. but still.

No comments:

Post a Comment