Search Velvet's Blog

Miaow, My Virtual Kitten

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Creepy Month

So! Today is the first day of the 7th lunar month according to the Chinese calendar, alternative known as the ghost month! To be honest I wouldn't call myself superstitious BUT I do admit that I am kinda timid. I don't scream usually but when someone else (Nicole) scream my initial reaction is to follow...
Anyway, I do change a little bit during this month...
1. I sleep earlier. Before 12. But this time it's not gonna happen since we have exams......!! Right after the hols!!! Argh!!! Exams are more important than silly superstitions duh.
2. I try not to curse. Not really curse, just that if I speak in Mandarin, the equivalent of 'what the hell' is something like 'what the ghost'... LOL if you speak Mandarin you shall understand.
3. I avoid reading horror stories or watching horror movies... Duh I don't wanna scare myself.
That's all. I said a little didn't I?

p.s. What would you do if a random (ugly) pic of you suddenly become a popular meme on the Internet? No that did not happen to me I was just wondering... I mean, the person would probably be like, what the hell is going on?

No comments:

Post a Comment