Search Velvet's Blog

Miaow, My Virtual Kitten

Saturday, July 5, 2014

Photoshop

As I mention but did not have time to explain in the last time, I was doing an anti-drugs brochure for art. Apparently Malaysia educational system is really weird because they believe that instead for telling you the bad effects of drugs, telling you the positive things that will happen if you don't take drugs will be more effective. Which is illogical because if you take drugs, you will sure fall sick but if you don't take drugs, you won't necessarily be always healthy still. So, we had to do a brochure with 'positive' stuff only, saying only 'positive' things. I'm never a big fan of positive stuff, really. Life's not just positive, one has to acknowledge the negative side's existence too, so why whitewash the world when the illusion's gonna fade one day?

Anyway here's the brochure. I used Photoshop. Not very sophisticated or skilled I know. Photoshop is actually quite fun if you have the time.

And I made this picture just for fun. #mustloveblue

And recently we are so busy with the stupid PT3. The History and Geography kajian kes are so insane. Anyway, while searching info for the History thing, I found some interesting Malay articles on Malay gossip sites. Well I never know they believed in 'bunian' which means elves... And there was this funny story about a Malaysian Bank Negara Governor alleged to be one. Click here to read. And just like Westerners, they also believed that we have supernatural twins. Well not so creepy but I dunno how to explain... Here's the story...  Oh and ghosts stories... So here's a not very scary story. Maybe I should read more to improve my Malay which is really terrible...  


No comments:

Post a Comment