Search Velvet's Blog

Miaow, My Virtual Kitten

Saturday, June 28, 2014

Conspiracies, PT3 and Drugs Poster.

It's a combination of really boring stuff. Ignore me if you must.

So basically on Monday (Yes, I wanted to blog on Mon but I dragged until now...) in tuition, my best friend Nat came in telling me she came by carpooling. Sounds innocuous, huh? But let's gain some insight to what actually happened.

1. Someone's mum called and offered to fetch Nat, without needing Nat's mum to fetch her back.
2. At first Nat's mum doesn't even know who the caller is.
3. That someone is actually someone from our primary whom me and Pat hate. I dunno about Nat, but none of us were in any case close with her. That someone always likes to pretend that she knows us well in front of other people but actually SHE DOESN'T. Not at all.
4. And unfortunately that someone's mum happens to know my uncle well. Too well. Also, she is very evil, snobbish and 'hiao'.
5. She was never close with Nat's mum anyway, and she never does kind stuff.
6. Nat's mum accepted coz denying is too awkward.

So basically the conclusion is, she MUST have a CONSPIRACY. Problem is, what?
<The following are just assumptions. Don't freak out. Don't hit me. Don't commit suicide. Duh joking.>
1. She (the mum) wants to attract Nat's dad. (Trust me, it's not impossible considering her personality.)
2. She (the daughter) wants to attract Nat's bro. (...)
3. They want to murder Nat. (...!)
4. They want to sell Nat off. (... I told Nat to insert a GPS chip onto herself...)
5. They want to poison Nat. (......)
6. They caught some disease and want to spread it. (...?? I told Nat to wash herself thoroughly)
7. They have fleas and want to infect Nat. (.........)
8. They want to get information out of Nat. (Hopefully not by torture...)
9. They want to curse Nat. (............)

Okay basically 8 is the only logical one. But what info? I asked Nat to reply dunno if they ask her anything about me... Yes I admit that I'm paranoid... So anyway we (I?) have been thinking for days. And still can't reach a logical conclusion. Why is it that fictional characters can always sniff out a conspiracy one mile away? T.T I admires smart people. Even if they're fictional.

Oh well that's a long way I typed. Can I stop here since I'm too lazy to talk about the rest? Erm I'm sure no one will want to hear about boring PT3 exams (Did I mention Flo actually posted the official link on her blog and asked everyone to go see? I'm not gonna do that... Am I?) and Posters. So lets stop for the day! Bye! *floats away*

2 comments:

  1. Omg is it who i think it is??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm. Now WHO do YOU think it is? (gazes into your eyes thoughtfully)

      Delete