Search Velvet's Blog

Miaow, My Virtual Kitten

Saturday, June 7, 2014

Watever

'Watever' coz I'm too lazy to think of a post title.

Well the side effects of finally getting my AdSense account approved is that I feel extra guilty every time I'm too lazy to blog. So yea basically here I am sitting in front of my my laptop talking (typing?) crap.

Um basically yesterday my teammate came and we practiced ping pong. Both of us were really bad actually. But House Purple is famous for being terrible at ping pong anyway. We were chosen rather randomly and since we are the second doubles, if our house loses the first three matches (first single, first doubles, second single) we won't even have to compete hahahahaha. I think every year our house gets last in ping pong. Sad case.

Anyway the weather was so hot I almost got a heatstroke. And a headache.

By the way... I know this is totally out of topic but still. It's really soothing to use heat packs when you have a headache. The scientific theory is probably something like heat relaxes your muscles etc, but anyway it really works. I always use heat packs before exams haha. (At least I didn't have to take pills like Flo.)

p.s. Talking about out of topic stuff, anyone ever watched this show News Tornado on Astro channel 316... The host is really really famous for abrupt changes of topic... He can jump from exams to fishes in one second. Like, seriously... o.O

No comments:

Post a Comment