Search Velvet's Blog

Miaow, My Virtual Kitten

Saturday, June 28, 2014

KL, no, Sunway. Or Shah Alam.

So I'm back from KL! Okay actually I'm back like, one week ago but I'm too lazy to post anything. Did I even mention I was going to KL? Ahem, anyway, I didn't win anything. XD (Again, did I mention I had a competition in Sunway College?) I mean, the Selangor people won it all. (Come on, there were just 6 prizes anyway, duh.) So basically they don't have to invite people from all over Malaysia to go to KL for it, they might as well just held it in state level and the results will still be the same... Anyway I didn't actually go to KL, my hotel (Carlton Holidays. It's full of Malays <I'm not racist, I'm just telling the truth.> and it's cheap. And the room is big. And the food <buffet breakfast! 7-10.30am> is decent. And the receptionist is nice. <She lent me a  mobile phone charger. Not exactly the charger, the socket I mean. Whatever.> So yea the point is the hotel is quite nice.) is in Shah Alam, and Sunway College is in Bandar Sunway in case you haven't figured that out, so is Sunway Pyramid. So technically I didn't actually go to KL. Oh and all the highways have super many tolls, which is super expensive, super irritating and makes the highways super jam. Duhhh. Anyway I didn't actually spend a lot of time there, we reached there at Friday night (Coz we stopped at a lot of rest stops...) and Saturday morning till noon was the competition, then afternoon was shopping in the Sunway Pyramid (I bought a pair of super cheap yellow pastel shoes... Lazy to capture photo... And yes I bought nothing else because I spent the rest of the time helping my friend pick T-shirts, none of them my size, being too skinny has its cons.) with friends who live there, and we have dinner with them at Windmill restaurant, which apparently Penang doesn't have. The food's nice but unfairly priced. (Don't expect me to post pictures of food ever. No matter how hard I try I always forget once I set eyes on food. Well food is supposed to be eaten, not photographed.) And then Sunday morning after breakfast we went back, stopped at Ipoh for lunch (Foh Sun Dim Sum). Ipoh feels a lot like Penang. Actually I have photos but I'm too lazy to post... Maybe next time. (Don't trust me, I'll sure forget.) Wait did I type so long? o.O



No comments:

Post a Comment