Search Velvet's Blog

Miaow, My Virtual Kitten

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Shopping!

I went to Queensbay with family yesterday coz we had some time to kill. Well, not exactly... more because the renovation on the floor above is too annoying and disturbing.

Anyway, I didn't plan to shop but end up shopping still... Shopping with family is kinda fun and annoying at the same time. Fun because... ehehehehe... I don't have to pay. Annoying because my father kept giving comments =.=
 

Anyway I bought a light teal T-shirt from Topshop to pair with the teal jeans I had for Christmas.

And this really cheap sling skirt from Voir. It's from a bargain sale and it's really cheap, just RM18. Pardon my poor photography skills, I took this with my phone... The photo looks a bit weird but if worn it's quite nice, at least for something that price it's really worth it. (But I'm so not going to take a selfie duhhh.)

And last of all, this set of Clinelle skincare products mum bought for me haha. The saleswoman was kinda irritating and she kept criticizing my skin... Okay I do admit that I have a lot of blackheads, but that's why I need skincare. Duh? Basically the set costs around RM200 and consists of a cleanser, toner, blackhead remover, moisturizer, blemish clearer, and sunscreen. And it comes with a set of free gift for mum...

Then we also had tea in Secret Recipe~ No pictures because I was too hungry... Anyway the Green Tea Cheese is AWESOME and a must try for Flo and Nic!

No comments:

Post a Comment