Search Velvet's Blog

Miaow, My Virtual Kitten

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Unrelated Stuff

Basically today I wasted my life drawing drawing drawing, of because of NiE. Duhhhhhh! Okay actually no. I went to Gurney to eat Baskin Robbins... They had an offer: If you wear pink there on Wednesday you get to buy 8 scoops for only RM10. Coz on Wenzday we wear PINK!

And yesterday I  had a really weird dream. In the dream me and Nat entered the house of a neighbour I'm not on good terms with. The house was very messy and full of weird boho style or gypsy-like stuff. There's a bunk bed with a flowery bed sheet and a fluffy pink pillow on top. We criticized their taste and we wondered why they need bunk beds. Then we saw the host wearing a wig (he is bald in real life...) and the hostess gave us a dark green yoyo. I kept whispering to Nat and told her not to take it.... That's all. The creepy thing about the dream is the details are all so clear. Yikes.

This afternoon I suddenly remembered something very long ago... It was my first time to Queensbay Mall with my family, we parked our car in the mall's indoor car park, then we entered the mall. To prevent ourselves getting lost, we took note of the first shop we saw when we go in. I still remembered that it was a shop selling Indian carpets on the top floor. I think it's still there... And then when we wanted to go back, we couldn't find the exit. We found the shop but not the exit. We looked all around but still couldn't find it... I mean seriously, there were not many exits around that shop were there? But for some reason we just couldn't find it. Till ow I still have no idea what happened. Maybe I should put it on my bucket list: find the exit before I die... LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment