Search Velvet's Blog

Miaow, My Virtual Kitten

Monday, June 2, 2014

Yay?

I finally finished writing a chapter of me and Nat's novel. Like finally FINALLY. It took ages because of my (and her) laziness. Seriously I can't tell you enough about my, ah, pride and joy to finally finish it.

Basically the chapter is about a horror story, and what actually happened (in a funny way) that no one else knows. I realized that I'm not suited to write horror stories... I kept scaring myself and ended up looking past my shoulder every now and then. Well, you have to pardon my lack of courage because the horror story speaks of an evil doll that ends up killing the protagonist... And it appeared on his shoulder suddenly...

I also realized that mine and Nat's sense of humour might be ever so slightly twisted... Not that way you are thinking, it's just that we laugh at really random things, or maybe it's more like an insider joke... So although I find the chapter I've written quite funny, I don't think anyone else can get it. Ehhh... Epic fail.

But anyway, I finally finished it....  =.=

No comments:

Post a Comment