Search Velvet's Blog

Miaow, My Virtual Kitten

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Gaze

Nat always told me her stories about creepy gazes. I never believe her. Now I wanna apologize coz I just had a creepy gaze experience.

I was walking out of the side door of 1st Avenue, chatting with my mother, then suddenly this passerby woman just looked at me, stared at me, and I was like, what the hell you're creepy man! And I was like totally freaked out and stared back and blinked at her. The woman isn't ugly or creepy looking, but her gaze sure was unnerving.

Now about Nat's story. A long time ago. Duh, not like fairy tales once upon a time, juz a few years ago in primary. Actually you can read about this in her blog. Anyway, she was waiting for her turn in front of the last toilet, and out walked a girl, a junior prefect, who smiled slightly at her. And somehow Nat found her weird and creepy. And we searched for the junior after that but we didn't run into her again. So Nat suspects that she doesn't exist, LOL. Well I hope she's just paranoid.

No comments:

Post a Comment