Search Velvet's Blog

Miaow, My Virtual Kitten

Friday, January 17, 2014

Week 3

So yea today is a holiday. Someone said that we should love all religions as they all have holidays. Oh well. I just finished a book Nat lend me called 'Blink of an Eye', it's about this Saudi Arabian princess who fled her marriage, and ended up fleeing across America for her life, with an American genius who is clairvoyant and saved her life a lot of times, and yes in the end they fall in love. The book kinda makes you feel un-religious. Anyway I hope grass isn't growing on my blog already. I think blogger should have this setting that allows viewers to plant some grass if they feel that the blog hasn't been updated for a long time. Then when the blogger returns to the blog she or he would have to clear the grass. Ahahahahaha.

So basically nothing much happened at school. Except for the fact that Nicole is now a bit obsessed over migrating birds. As a result of my previous post. Quote me, "I'm a migrating bird trapped in an insane asylum called life."

Oh and I'm now an individual rights activist. After reading Blink of an Eye. An individual rights activist is basically someone who believes that an individual's rights are superior compared to let's say, a country.

I'm kinda moody and don't feel like posting much. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment