Search Velvet's Blog

Miaow, My Virtual Kitten

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Week 2

Hi I'm blogging! Like, finally haha, though not as long as Flo... XD Anyway first I'll announce some changes. From now on I'm only going to update once a week, either on Fri or on Sat, coz life is starting to get hectic here! So yea I'll still try my best and not let my blog grow fungus and rot. And because I'm only blogging once a week, the post is going to be a bit messy: pieces of this thing and that. oh and coz I'm too lazy to think of names, I'll just name my blog posts week 2, week 3 etc. Week 1 is last week so yea we start with week 2. And finally don't expect pictures, you do know that we cannot bring phones to school right?

Okay so as I mentioned, life is hectic, busy and stressful. Everyday we have homework, not to mention revision blah blah and tuition. Granted, being in the morning session we have more time, but it gets very tiring. Someone I know who is Form 4 and scored top in an english school has actually started memorizing sejarah. Wth. That is what we call crazy. Point: I'm not crazy kay? (To Nic, Flo, Tiffany and Nat) Anyway my current lifestyle reminds me of a song lyric that means "Life is like migrating birds, we keep flying on and on." Click here to listen to the song. Yes Flo it's the song I sang in ktv last time. Every day my life is like so rushed, rush on to something then something else and more and more... I feel so bored and meaningless. But obviously you cannot kill yourself juz because you are bored. Don't freak out la it's juz that I saw the sentence in some random novel. Wait it's not a random novel it's actually an online novel that is still half done and the author posts every day and I always read... But obviously I don't have time to read anymore now.

And we had our assembly on Wed. Kelly (the person, not the kitten) (the kitten has changed its name) sat behind me coz we were supposed to go on stage to collect prizes later. Then of cuz she ignored me. Normally in assemblies I talk, either with Nic or with Nat, but that day I had no one to talk to... And the assembly was like very very long... So it's like the most boring assembly I've ever had, even more boring than the time when I was a prefect in primary school and sat behind some younger boys... at least I can listen to the boys talking, but Kelly doesn't talk, she just sat there with a serious face and looked like she's actually listening. Who listen to teachers giving speeches during assembly??? And the whole assembly long I have many sarcastic comments to make and normally me and Nic would be whispering like mad but now I can't. So when I go back to class I'm like, Nic I miss you. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment