Search Velvet's Blog

Miaow, My Virtual Kitten

Friday, January 24, 2014

Week 4

Hi world I still exist.

Basically nothing mush happened. Except for the fact that we have our first sports house practice today. Which was, well, pretty boring as usual. And Sherwin came although she is not in House Purple, to discuss plans about some video competition with her friend, whom Nic and I dislike. But Nic says maybe she is okay. I don't agree. But anyway in front of Sher we pretended to be perfectly normal. Gosh I hope Sherwin is NOT looking at this. Yea so Sherwin kept making us laugh when we were running so we did terribly. But we always did anyway. Which means we did extra-terribly today. But at least the shot put thing did not fell out of my hands the moment I tried to throw it...

And I did something stupid. When I was changing into my pj tee in the toilet, I saw something jump and I got frightened like hell. So I took a big step back and accidentally brushed the opened of the water pipe. Then of coz the water gushed out and splashed me. Duh.

Yeah so lastly I will recommend a song I've been listening this week. It's a chinese song and it means, say goodbye properly. It is actually about a couple quarreling... Not quarreling, just that the gal wanna leave and the guy refuses. So he tries to persuade her. But whatever he says, she shoots back. Hahahaha~ Okay most people don't find that funny but I do. Kinda. Fine ignore me. The link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_feSPfdERc .

No comments:

Post a Comment