Search Velvet's Blog

Miaow, My Virtual Kitten

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Week 5 (A)

I just discovered that I might have split personalities. Like, when I write for fun, work that only me and maybe one or two friends will get to see, my tone is like, dark. But for exams and school work, it's like I paste a fake smile on my work. It's full of so much fake cheery and patronizing stuff I myself feel like vomiting. But Nat assured me it's perfectly normal. As for the posts on my blog, it's somewhere between dark and fake cheeriness. Duh.
For example:
Dark tone: The world is cruel and creepy and everyone out there is trying to eat you and tear you into pieces.
False cheery tone: The world is a great place! I love my country!! (Note the use of exclamation marks. How fake. Real life doesn't require so much emotions.)
Normal tone: The world is boring. Life is boring. Duh.

Anyway, the reason this post is called 5A is because I have too much stuff to share this week. And since it's chinese new year hols I'll blog often. Well I'll try anyway.

So one day I decided to put my blog ad on my Insta account. And the next day a classmate (And a creepy one too! No offence.) told me she had read my previous post and she knew who I was talking about. Then I'm like, NO!? Well it's really scary! And in case the stated classmate is reading this, you guessed wrongly and it wasn't her okay? (I tried to tell her in class but she refused to believe me =.=)

I'm lazy to blog anymore for today so this is it! I know I've been really lazy but I promise photos on the next post. Not photos of me of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment