Search Velvet's Blog

Miaow, My Virtual Kitten

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

At the Customs

As I said, I went to Thailand(Hatyai to be exact). We stayed in the Regency, which was pretty good despite the fact that the hot water system in my room just cannot work. It was a Malaysian holiday on Monday(we went on Saturday) so there was a lot of people crossing the borders. Well, we have to wait for a long long time at the customs. But that wasn't the problem. Guess what, our car actually got stopped! Maybe the officers were too thirsty for coffee... It was the first time something like this happened to me.(I was lucky.) After finally getting in, we got stopped again... This time by Thai officers, some traffic police or whatever. What happened? I look so innocent! ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment