Search Velvet's Blog

Miaow, My Virtual Kitten

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

#5: Even More Tricks

  "Yeah...so that means..." Red popped in.
  Everyone was thinking about the same thing. At last, Trick said, "I think that's quite unlikely. Maybe the culprit has some white exotic dog?"
  Nobody said anything anymore. We slowly walk to the campfire site, just in time for breakfast.
  "I need go to the toilet, leave a place for me." Trick motioned to a chair beside us.
Several minutes later......
  "Ba..." Trick hadn't even finish saying a word when the chair he had sat on collapsed! Poor Trick, he was really embarassed. 
  After breakfast, we had some free time to explore around. "Guess what, I had actually seen the white tail again on the way back here." We froze hearing Trick's incident report.
  "Mm...do you think it's aiming for Trick?" Natalie, a good detective, suggested.
  "But how can it know that my master is going to sit on that chair?" objected Red, "And we didn't see any thing doing anything."
  "A normal person surely can't, but here we're dealing with...magical creatures?" Velvet finally said, lowering her tone over the last two words.
  "I agree with my cat. Who but them can make a chair collapse like paper?" I supported Velvet whole-heartedly.
  "So maybe white-tail is the one after all. But why me?!" Trick sighed.
  "I suppose we just have to wait and see." was my reply.

<to be continued.>

No comments:

Post a Comment