Search Velvet's Blog

Miaow, My Virtual Kitten

Friday, November 4, 2011

#7: Bermuda triangle?!

  "Tha, our compass is rotating." Trick suddenly called out to me.
  "Oh right. What now? This is so weird. There aren't any strong magnetic fields nearby, are there?" My sixth sense told me that something bad was going to happen.
  "Unless there is. Like Bermuda Triangle. The." Natalie gasped.
  "I once saw a show about it. It says that there are many places like that all around the Earth, only that we haven't discover it yet." Vironica reviewed.
  "So we get to be famous for this?" Red remarked dryly.
  "If we can get out alive. Strong magnetic fields can pull people into somewhere we dunno." Velvet warned, "Here. I've a meter to measure electronic and magnetic fields."
  We looked. And almost screamed. The meter... was broken as the field was too strong!
  "Careful!" I hadn't the chance to warn anybody as a vortex of air sucked us into....

<to be continued.> 

No comments:

Post a Comment