Search Velvet's Blog

Miaow, My Virtual Kitten

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

#8: Legend

  "Hee....lloooooooo? Anybody? Just where... are we, or just me?" Natalie's voice can be heard some distance away from me. I opened my eyes but saw nothing but mist.
   As I said, the surroundings were very misty. It was some time before we gathered together, pets and all.
  "Let's just stay here. For all I know, there might be a cliff just beside us. I mean, we can't see properly in all this mist, can we?" Velvet suddenly spoke up.
  This aroused our suspisions. "Vel? Do you know anything about this place?" asked Natalie.
  "Come on, Vel. Do tell us." I urged my cat gently.
  "We..ll... I remembered reading a legend about something similar," Velvet hesitated, "somewhere further up in the woods, there was a tribe. They had a legend that there was a place where the sun sets very early. No one got out after they had gotten in. The place can also somehow transport people to a mysterious place of mountains, lakes and cliffs."
  We exchanged glances. "Uh-oh. This is so not right." Trick mumbled.
  As the mist began to cleared a little, we could see a steep cliff near us. At the same time, we heard..."Aaaooooooooooooooooooo..."

<to be continued.>

No comments:

Post a Comment