Search Velvet's Blog

Miaow, My Virtual Kitten

Monday, January 2, 2012

#11: Lured

  "Where's Trick?" I wondered aloud. It was 11:50 already, and yet there's only Natalie and I at the waiting spot.
  "Just so like that fox to be late!" Natalie was pretty angry. She turned her gaze away from the Moon which she had kept an eye on. It was a bit cloudy when we two met up, but as the Moon can still be seen Natalie was very cautious.
  The minute she turned to the woods, not paying attention to the Moon, the clouds surrounding it was blown away by a sudden gust of wind. However, we, standing on land, didn't feel anything. At first. Just as sudden the going of the clouds, Nat and I began to feel a strong urge to walk into the woods!
  We couldn't control ourselves at all. Our legs moved by themselves, taking us deeper and deeper in. I could see Trick somewhere in front of us. I tried to call to him, but to no avail as he didn't seem to hear me, even though the distance between us was not long.
  See? Just telling you, even if you scream, no mortal but you will hear it. Hahahahahaha! All of a sudden, this message popped into my head. I stole a look at Nat two paces behind me. Thanks to all our years of friendship, I understood that something similar had obviously happen to her.
  I looked back to the woods in front. I noticed that Trick had stopped in his tracks. Natalie and I too stopped soon enough. Terrified, I suddenly realized that this was the same place as the place we got lost before! Naturally, I tried to run, but of course I couldn't!

<to be continued.>

No comments:

Post a Comment