Search Velvet's Blog

Miaow, My Virtual Kitten

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

#12: Vixen?!

  I had to act fast. Suddenly, an idea hit upon me! I remembered that the message had said 'mortal'. Gods and spirits, of course, were immortals. And they're the ones I need to power my spells! Thinking hard, I remembered also that Natalie had said something about the connection between our unknown enemy and the Moon. As a witch of water element, I had the ability to summon rain. In order to have rain, there must therefore be clouds. And so, I could also summon clouds: just the thing needed to block out moonlight.
  "Come to me, clouds, and block the moonlight out." I was unable to think of a better rhyme. Anyway, it worked! We managed to scramble back safely.

The next day...
  "So, there's proof that whatever that thing is, its powers are linked with the Moon?" asked a confused Trick.
  "Ya. That limits the possibilities of the demons responsible for it." I replied.
  "So far we have got moon powers, message sending, body controling, and either illusions creating(which is more likely) or trafficking other things into other realms." Natalie noted.
  "Mistress!" Velvet emerged. "I just finished my research. Powers linked with the Moon is for female demons only. And the only female demon fitting all those things Mistress Natalie said is... the nine-tail-fox."

<to be continued.>

No comments:

Post a Comment