Search Velvet's Blog

Miaow, My Virtual Kitten

Friday, January 13, 2012

rushRushRUSH

Another week just passed... My classmates were A BIT better now, but I still miss my ex-classmates very much! Miss the days when I walk into class, someone would say hi or even quarrel with me T.T No more such scenes now...
  I've discovered that if you want to survive, or get ANYTHING in PCGHS you have to rush RUSH RUSH!!! Not only rush, but RUSH. As in pushing past other people, running fast to get there...
  Rushing to buy food in a 800+ people-filled canteen is normal. Rushing to get out of school is still normal. BUT RUSHING TO GET A PLACE IN THE CO-CURRICULUM ACTIVITY IS SO NOT NORMAL!!! I mean, in primary school, everyone gets what they want. The teacher ask, you answer. No worries. And you get what you want. Sorry, that's no more now.
  Now what? RUSH. You have to RUSH to get a place before the forms run out, because almost everyone wants the same thing: the only few activities with no marching needed. Okay, I just have to be there early to queue, the normal mind thinks. Sorry, no. NO ONE QUEUES. EVERYONE PUSH AND SQUEEZE ALL THEIR MIGHT. Argh!!!
  I miss my primary school life...

2 comments:

  1. lol me too, almost no time to sign up for sports, but we do que up~(jen)

    ReplyDelete