Search Velvet's Blog

Miaow, My Virtual Kitten

Saturday, January 28, 2012

The silliest thing you can imagine!!!!!!!

It was a Sat. I went to Old Town for dinner with my parents. It was a normal normal day as usual... No. Something very very silly happened that day. In Old Town. Let's see... are you smart enough to discover it? Don't be sad if you can't. We didn't until later.

First, we ordered a curry mee, a curry chicken rice and a lam mee.
-Anything wrong?-
Then the food came. We ate. I was as usual the last one to finish, as my parents can eat way faster than I can. I concentrated on eating. The lam mee was quite nice, nicer than my school canteen, and of course, more expensive.
-Anything wrong?-
After I finished, we left.
-Anything wrong?-

We continued shopping, I even bought a watch. On the way walking back to our car, we paused to eat 'oh cen'. Suddenly my father realised something was wrong. Clue: he rushed back to the shopping mall.

Time for the answer!!!
----------------------
WE FORGOT TO PAY!!!

Yeah, that's it. My father was so... honest that he insisted on going back to pay... How =.='''

No comments:

Post a Comment