Search Velvet's Blog

Miaow, My Virtual Kitten

Saturday, November 22, 2014

......

It's just the start of the hols and yet I'm feeling bored. I seem too lazy to watch tv, read novels, or doing anything at all. All day I'm like, sit there in a trance, lazy to move, lazy to talk, lazy to think... My life is totally directionless.

Did I ever say that I need 12 hours of sleep a day to not be sleepy? Well, it's not true. I slept for 12 hours today and yet I'm still sleepy.

Actually if you think about it, me during hols is really unproductive. I can't even finish all those movies I recorded. Duhhh. But then, what productive things are there to do? Like writing my blog? *Shrugs*

As a matter of fact I've been thinking of writing novels on Wattpad. To polish up my English writing skills and my creativity. But it seems that the skill of writing stories is lost on me. I used to be able to write reasonable stories for exam in primary but not anymore. I feel like I have to do something about it but I dunno what. It's like, I dunno how to write, and the more I refuse to write, the worst it gets. So, I really should get started somewhere. But then, I seriously dunno how to start an English story. It's like, everything I write seems so immature so I'll end up deleting it anyway. It's like, everything I write is so... exam-ish. It's not elegant like a story should be... Chinese stories are different, as you can probably see in my other blog, it's at least... reasonably immature. Duhhh. Plus, I don't have a decent plot in my head. English stories are quite different from Chinese ones, especially in the fantasy aspect. And I can only write fantasy stuff coz surely you don't expect me to write real life love stories? Chinese fantasy stories usually have crossovers and demons. English ones have vampires and werewolves... Whatever I give up being productive and I shall go back to lazing around again.

No comments:

Post a Comment