Search Velvet's Blog

Miaow, My Virtual Kitten

Monday, November 17, 2014

Complete Strangers

So today us PKKs were given the (very important XD) task of printing out all the Form 3 people's co-curricular activity reports, stamping every single sheet of it (most of the time when you see the headmistress's stamp on your report cards, it's us behind it. Surely you don't expect her to stamp for all of us mere peasants?) and filing them into each report book respectively.(We accepted the task gladly since it would mean skipping the boring talks.)

Well, it's the perfect chance to look at everyone's photos.

And then I realized that most of the faces were completely unfamiliar. I was like, huh, this person exists? Why haven't I seen her before? You sure she exists?! And it's not just for classes that are located far away from my class, which would be logical to say that I never ran into those people before, I don't even know some of the girls from K3B and K3C, which is like, next to my class... It's especially unbelievable since I barge into K3B every now and then to find Patricia... I seriously can't believe there are so many complete strangers to me in our school. It's like I don't even have memory of seeing their faces before. Is the school too big or is my memory flawed?

Thankfully I did NOT discover a stranger's face in the stack of report cards of my class. Or else... Hmm, things would get interesting.

p.s. I forgot to add in one interesting incident yesterday at the fair. At the entrance of the waiting area for the workshop, there was this middle-aged woman worker who stopped me.
Woman: Where are your parents?
Me: ?? Home??
Woman: Oh, then how old are you? You can only enter without your parents if you are above 13.
Me: ... I'm 15...
I dunno whether to be happy or sad... But then, I was actually wearing my school t-shirt, which has big PCGHS letters (in Chinese) on it. AND a school logo. So, my dear lady, you do know that you have to be at least Form 1 to start middle school right?

No comments:

Post a Comment