Search Velvet's Blog

Miaow, My Virtual Kitten

Friday, November 21, 2014

Weird Memory

My memory functions kinda weirdly. Recently, I have discovered something about it: my memory works best when I just wake up.

It's like, I would be trying hard to remember something such as a name, a place, a movie or whatever, and failing miserably, but then after a night's sleep all of a sudden I would be like, EUREKA and finally recall it successfully. Proves that sleep is super important. I basically need 12 hours of sleep a day to not feel sleepy. That's just a random statement.

Oh and I am trying really hard to find out what this song is. Thing is, I have this short segment of a tune stuck in my head, and I can remember the lyrics too, just for that particular sentence. But then, when I typed into Google I can't find any song that matches. Nat says I might have unknowningly made up the lyrics myself. So yea if anyone knows PLEASE TELL ME. (The segment I could remember: 想起了 你的笑 慢慢流下了眼泪) I actually tried the music recognizing function in an app, but then it couldn't work... Pei Jiin says that it can only recognize the original version of the song sung by the original singer. Which is really stupid, since I wouldn't have to use the recognize function to search for a song if I know the title........ 

p.s. Was just trying out Wattpad. Can someone tell me why is there so much fanfiction about Zayn there?! It's like he pops up in every single story in the weirdest places. Seriously, why???

No comments:

Post a Comment