Search Velvet's Blog

Miaow, My Virtual Kitten

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Talks

As I mentioned before, exams are finally over. So, basically what we do in class now is chat, do handicrafts, or play games such as Mafia.(I'm sure you know this game right? If no, you can Google it. For some reason unknown to me it's also called Werewolf.)

Anyway, I'm sad to say, the good days are going to be over. Over. OVER. Why? Not because people are insane enough to start studying Form 4 syllables... It's just that, the school, which would never allow us to have any fun, always think up of new ways to torture us. And they call it the post-PMR(PT3? whatever) activities.

The main point is, all these stupid stuff, is all because someone went to tell Miss Ong that she's bored. Like, what the hell? How unpopular ust you be for everyone to ignore your mere and pathetic existence in class until you feel bored? Post-exam period is supposed to be the most relaxing and interesting time of the whole year! How mean must you be to complain to Miss Ong until the whole form must suffer with you?

To make matters worse, the 'activities' are all freaking talks! Last year, at least they did relatively fun stuff such as visiting the War Museum (one of the most haunted places in Asia. <smirks> I would really like to visit there with Nic heheheheh) and baking. (although it's really a waste of materials in my case since I cannot cook anything decent) Now, it's all freaking TALKS!!! And it's all stupid stuff given by the counseling teacher, who is renowned for talking crap. I hate hate hate motivational talks, they are nothing but a waste of time listening to shit.

I plan to plait my bracelet in the auditorium.

p.s. The bracelet is for Nat... I still own her a birthday gift... Shall post after I finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment