Search Velvet's Blog

Miaow, My Virtual Kitten

Friday, November 28, 2014

This is too random to have a title

I'm back from Bangi and Melaka. I know I should post about all those stuff and all those pics but nah. Hey I have a perfect valid excuse this time! My camera ran out of batteries so I can't upload the photos into my laptop. And also, can anyone teach me how to transfer the photos from my phone (Samsung) to my laptop?

So to make up for these few days that I missed (and the days I will miss due to camp), I'll post double every day! One would be about my traveling stuff, the other would be whatever random thing that happened to pop up in my mind.

Today I went jogging. To be completely honest I hate jogging. I hate sports. Except swimming since I won't get sweaty. I really don't understand why people say that they feel energetic after working out. I think they are lying. It's not even remotely possible if you think about the human body structure. Every time I do sports I just feel tired as hell. Ugh. And sweaty. And sticky. Seriously how can anyone enjoy it??? I'm so sorry but I failed to understand it. Whatever.

Just thought you might like to know (actually I doubt that), I have finally decided to write on Wattpad. The problem is, as I have said, my writing style is quite set on Chinese mode. The more reason I should practice. But seriously, english doesn't even have a word for 妖怪. Well it's not like I have to write about that, it's just an example to show you that a lot of chinese terms can't be found in english. It's kinda annoying. And actually I have discovered my main weakness in creative writing. It appears so that I lack the ability to think up a plot. (And a title, for that matter. I still haven't decided.) All I can think of is scenes, random scenes that are nice (I think) but does not link up. There is no main plot... So the whole story will have no main point, and instead will be made up of random short sub-plots. Actually, me being me, I always get tired of books whenever it starts to get into the main plot. It's like once you have a plot, the story becomes predictable. Which is BORING. Unfortunately, there aren't much people like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment