Search Velvet's Blog

Miaow, My Virtual Kitten

Friday, November 14, 2014

Nothing Important

Just a random update about whatever happened this few days.
1. I went to a new tuition. (That's why I didn't blog yesterday... Finding excuses desperately.) Malay. Why? Coz Nat dragged me. Why? Coz she was worried there might not be any other girls in the tuition, since its new and the teacher is from Chung Ling. So basically she kidnapped me. Actually I hate tuition but then I'm not really satisfied with my current Malay tuition so yeah. And also she threatened me not to lend me her books if I won't go. Lol. I'll probably have to decide which tuition to go to next year coz if I go to both of the tuitions I'll die. Not literallyther stay home but I rather stay home and sleep.

2. Okay this is random. That day Nat asked me, what would I do to encourage someone to study hard. So I said why should I care to encourage people to study hard? She said well, what if I'm promised 1 million dollars for the mission.
Me: Okay, in that case I'll tell the target, if she studies hard I shall give her 0.5 million dollars....
It's perfectly logical right?

3. I think I shall quit writing stuff about school. I mean, most people who read my blog is in the same class with me so it's really meaningless. Anyway I really appreciate my blog visitors eheheh. Just don't make weird comments suddenly in school.

4. Right now I have 4 other tabs open and one of them is an online novel. I'm still pondering why can't I write stuff with more emotion.... Whereas Pei Jiin is so skilled. She told me to read more novels but I don't think it helps... For me, novels help me in writing descriptive stuff but not emotional stuff. I dunno why. Right now the novel I'm reading (it's really random) is super descriptive. It can dedicate one whole paragraph to describe the guy entering the room.... I'm not that good but at least I'm better than Nat.



No comments:

Post a Comment