Search Velvet's Blog

Miaow, My Virtual Kitten

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

6 Embarassing Moments in a Mall

On Sunday I went to Prangin Mall and didn't blog. But hey, it's worth it! You kinda get inspired after walking around for a bit. Definitely better than sitting at home... I didn't buy anything but I saw a shop that I'm sure Flo would love! But I forgot the name... ._. I still remember how to get there okay?

Anyway, back to the main topic. Embarrassing Moments in a Mall (when you don't wanna see your friend. Not necessarily.)
1. When your mum drags you to shop for lingerie. Definitely the top item on my list. Duh.
2. When you go into the lingerie shop... And you see a MAN. Shopping with his wife. DUH.
3. Ok finally this has nothing to do with lingerie. When you do something crazy and childish such as skipping to the dairy section in Tesco. Trust me I have never done that. It's inspired by Nicole.
4.When you trip over the elevator stairs. And people behind look like you like you're an idiot. Been there, done that. Thankfully it's a long time ago, as a kid.
5. When you look at someone and you're like, hey that guy looks like a discipline teacher. And suddenly that person caught your glance and she's like, why is that freak looking at me? Actually this happens everywhere...
6. When you meet someone you kinda know but also kinda not know and you're like, please ignore my pathetic existence. More awkwardly, you saw someone you know and he or she is wearing very outrageous clothes. As do you.

No comments:

Post a Comment