Search Velvet's Blog

Miaow, My Virtual Kitten

Sunday, November 17, 2013

A Dummy's Guide to Survival If You Accidentally Crossovered

Haha this is just some random crap I suddenly feel like blogging about, after reading random crap. (online novels that are kinda stupid but better than what I can do anyway) Actually, I'm kinda inspired to blog this stuff after the NiE project, which we kinda failed. But that's not the point. The point is that there's a stupid warden canteen walking in front of us. Remember your horrified expression, Nicole? SO EPIC. ( The background story: One day, me and Nic walk. I saw someone I hate in front so I said that out loud and Nic was totally... DUH.) Okay, the point is that this is just a random post for fun so don't think I'm crazy or what. (Talking of craziness and mad men, Roses Are Red, recommended by Nic, is really nice. By the way I just realized that I really really get distracted easily.)

So yea, the guide starts.
1. Learn horse riding. Well most crossover places don't have cars.
2. Erm, learn how to write calligraphy. With brushes. It's highly likely that they won't have pencils and pens too.
3. Learn a few songs before you crossover! Then the people there will think you are a musical genius muahahaha.
4. Don't be picky with food. And yes, I mean you, NATALIE. Who knows what if all you have to eat is VEGE? Or spicy food? ^.^
5. Learn to survive without your smartphone, Nicole. I don't have to explain do I.
6. Find some guy who likes you?? I dunno but all the novels write like this... Haha joking.

So far can't think of anything else, shoulda make it 10 at least... Just stop here ya...

No comments:

Post a Comment