Search Velvet's Blog

Miaow, My Virtual Kitten

Friday, November 29, 2013

Horror!

My house has this PVR Astro thing, meaning we can record programs so that we can watch later. So one of my hobbies became scrolling through the tv guide and searching for interesting movies to record.

And to me, interesting normally means scary.

Which means, I end up recording lots of horror movies.

Unfortunately, I'm not as brave as I sound. Most of the recorded horror movies just lie untouched, because I don't really dare to watch them. So I tried to delete them. But my mum is like, that's such a waste! You should at least give it a try! Duh. (It seems that I like saying duh.)

So, I tried. First movie, House at the End of the Street. Actually this is not horror. It's just that everyone mistook it for horror. Duh. But the truth is kinda creepy. Not really scary tho.

Actually I watched The Cat first. COOL MOVIE. The cat is so damn cute you won't get scared. Owh and the film is Korean and only Malay subs are provided. Kinda sad.

And I watched The Possession just now. I'll say it's scary but not scary. Okay, I mean it tries too hard to be scary so yea. But some scenes are really creepy. And the movie teaches us? Don't pry open boxes that cannot be opened, and don't use hand phones when you are driving! Trust me if you watch the movie you'll know.

Movie reviews end here. Talk about something else. You know the new show on Fox? Sleepy Hollow? Cool man. It's like, NCSI + Paranormal Actitvity + Charmed + Europe folk tales + black humor + one handsome guy. Haha. Thank Natalie for recommending me!

No comments:

Post a Comment