Search Velvet's Blog

Miaow, My Virtual Kitten

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Gelatos and Hairbands

I didn't blog yesterday. It's not because I'm lazy, it's just that I went to 1st Avenue yesterday. Anyone noticed that H&M is coming to 1st Avenue? <3 <3 Anyway, I checked my fav ice-cream shop, Gelatomio to see whether it's still open... A lot of shops, especially basement ones, including Suzannah's fav Japan ramen shop. But Nicole, wipe that grin of your face, Gelatomio is still there, yay! Actually, I'm not sure haha... The stall is still there, but there's no ice-cream in the fridge. But there ARE 2 workers there and they're doing something weird, I'm not sure whether they're wrapping up a chair or unwrapping it... So ya, it doesn't make sense right? So in the end I went to Baskin Robbins, there's this really really tasty flavour called Love Potion #31, it has strawberries, raspberries and chocolate chips! Must-try if you go there, especially Flo and Nicole.

  
Love Potion #31
There's also a blue raspberry sorbet flavour, the thing is, it's... BRIGHT BLUE. And no, Nicole, I did NOT order that flavour okay?


Blue Raspberry Sorbet

And while jogging in Botanical Gardens (Argh I hate hate hate the monkeys there they always scare me! =.=) I popped in to see Nicole, Flo and Sui Ling who were photo shooting. Flo is the model, Sui Ling is the photographer, while Nicole... I dunno what's her job really... The main point is that Nic and Sui Ling made some hairbands and they wanna sell them. I have to admit the hairbands are way better than my expectations. Originally I half-expected some of the decos to fall off haha, but it actually looks quite nice! (I can see Nicole's tail up in the air...) The photos are nice, hopefully I can get some from Nicole and post it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment