Search Velvet's Blog

Miaow, My Virtual Kitten

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

List Obsession

Read the title, haha. Yeah well recently I've been kinda obsessed with lists. I just feel like noting every single thing worth notable. It's like you will forget what you have been thinking if you don't list it down. Remember my previous post on a list about crossovers?And the cute Pusheen pic about why one should be a cat haha.
In fact, I can almost make a list of lists I want to list. :0 Such as, things I hate, things I fear (am I being too negative?), and Why Should You Not Get Braces.

Why?
1. It hurts. A lot. Don't believe the orthodontist...
2. Your teeth will feel very very sour... :x Especially with the rubber bands.
3. It takes a lot of time to brush your teeth a day... What do you expect?
4. You can't really eat nuts. Well good thing I'm not a squirrel.
5. It can be embarrassing. When your friend says you have vege stuck on your braces.
6. It's expensive. Let's not waste money shall we.
7. Trust me you will HATE it after you wear it... :0
 So far so good.

This post hereby proves that the crazy blogger is obsessed with lists temporarily. Your tolerance will be appreciated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment